Senior Enterprise Account Manager
New York City
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
We envision Ezra as a vehicle to reshape how companies invest in their team's health by enabling employers to cover our early detection screening services as a part of their benefits packages. As our first Enterprise Account Executive, you will have the chance to build these initial relationships with employers who want to offer Ezra's services to their employees. We are looking for someone who is both strategic and disciplined in their execution. They should be able to innovate the best ways to reach potential partners, while also rolling up their sleeves to facilitate the end-to-end sales process - from outbound lead generation to signing our first enterprise partner. The person in this role should also have a track record of navigating enterprise sales cycles and closing deals.
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you will
- Craft the strategy with our Growth Team & leadership team for reaching enterprise employers & meeting our growth target
- Conduct all outbound lead generation
- Position Ezra as a unique offering for enterprise employers' retention & holistic compensation strategy
- Research & understand the sales cycles of target prospects
- Ideate & deliver on comprehensive plans to close enterprise deals
- Provide insight into the future growth of our Enterprise Sales team & strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise sales and/or partnership development
- 2+ years experience establishing enterprise sales for start-ups
- Strong track record in both outbound lead generation & solidifying new partnerships & deals
- Exposure to the healthcare, health benefits, and/or human resources field is an asset
- Strong business acumen & understanding of business operations in other enterprise organizations
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.