Full Stack Developer
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer by offering imaging services such as a full-body MRI, Prostate MRI, 3D mammography and low-dose chest CT. Our scan services are available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Sarasota. To date, we have scanned 1000+ people and detected possible cancer for 13% of them. We received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
As a Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you will build the next generation of cloud-based AI services for early cancer detection. Specifically, you'll craft & continuously improve the portal that both our members & our team use to view the results of scans & book touch-points. You'll make the end-to-end experience of cancer screening more accessible by placing information related to our members' health right at their fingertips. You'll also empower our doctors & imaging partners to deliver a seamless member experience through the tools you build.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Develop web-based products used by our patients, doctors and imaging partners
- Implement non-functional requirements for responsiveness, scalability, & cybersecurity
- Document your code and participate in peer-to-peer code reviews
- Design and implement software tests for other members of the team
- Actively contribute to product development planning & the execution of design outputs
- Contribute technical expertise to the risk management process for products you build
- Plan for & manage risks from our users’ perspectives in your day-to-day work
- Regularly update Ezra’s software repository and the tracking of any product changes
- You're always elevating your coding, architecture, code review, & testing skills
- Strong grasp of relational & non-relational databases, & data storage services
- Familiar with software architecture (n-tier, microservices,etc) and design patterns
- Familiar with best practices for design documentation, coding styles, systems deployment (staging, UAT, and production), as well as all stages of the full-cycle development process
Nice to haves:
- Core, Azure DevOps, and Azure Portal is highly desirable
- Experience with medical products or in a regulated environment preferred
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.