Blog Editor & PR Coordinator
New York City
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
You will be responsible for writing for and running the Ezra Blog, as well as handling media requests and internal communications as necessary. The Ezra Blog is an important resource for potential Ezra members and current members alike; it provides information on various cancers and incidental findings covered by the Ezra scan and spreads awareness of the importance of vigilant cancer screening.
As the Blog Editor & PR Coordinator, you will:
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Coordinate with Ezra members to create testimonials and case-studies
- Work with our content team and Scientific Advisors to write editorial content for the Ezra Blog that resonates with journalists
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business, or similar.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Ideally, you will have a strong background in journalism
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You obsess over attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to effectively multitask
- Very good communication and project management skills
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.