Customer Success Associate
New York City /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone. We are doing this by providing a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans and low-dose CT scans powered by our AI-based medical technologies. We serve patients, physicians and employers in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles through our partner clinics. We have ambitions to expand Ezra into all 50 states over the next two years (and eventually, globally). To date, we have provided 1,000+ members with cancer screening services and detected early cancer warning signs in 13% of our members. Join our experienced team of superstar machine learning engineers, doctors, and business professionals.
As Ezra’s dedicated Member Success Lead, your mission is to drive member conversion and retention across our direct-to-consumer business. You will provide consultations to inbound leads and convert them into Ezra members. You will also outreach to current members to encourage them to renew with Ezra. You will report to our Head of Growth (on our Growth Team) and work closely with our Care Team to make sure we are aligned with our members, our customers are satisfied with the Ezra experience and improve on areas that need attention.
You are at the forefront of helping people detect cancer early. You'll be joining a team that is growth-oriented & excited to evolve the healthcare experience as we know it. For this reason, you're also highly empathic and capable of fostering trust, since you are often the first point of contact for prospective Ezra members.
Drive New Member Conversions - 50%
- Own outgoing calls, emails and follow ups to new interested members (inbound leads from drop offs, advertisements and website sign ups) to grow our direct-to-consumer business.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospective members (in Salesforce and our custom-built EHR system).
- Find innovative ways to convert our members, and work collaboratively with our operations team to share these practices across regions.
- Promote discounts, referrals and special offerings to current and new members.
Spearhead Member Renewals - 50%
- Contact Ezra members to renew (book their annual Ezra Scan), and execute on innovation methods to increase renewal rates (calls, emails, letters, gifts, etc.).
- Develop trusted relationships with key members, nurture our member advocates, and champion member loyalty.
- Be the “voice" of the Ezra member, and ask for advocacy support via case studies, testimonials, referrals, etc.
- Obtain survey results & take action on the feedback from members to derive maximum renewal rates of Ezra members in collaboration with our Operations Team.
- Influence future lifetime value of Ezra members through product adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years in a member success or inside sales role
- Very strong phone presence and ability to manage high call volumes
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, growth-driven, people-oriented and take initiative
- Have past experience delighting members and increasing member retention
- Empathetic, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent member service and communication skills
- Familiarity with a medical environment is a plus
- Proven track record of grit (resilience, passion and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms)
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our superstar team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. You will also have access to benefits such as: stock options; comprehensive health; dental and vision plans for you and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; competitive vacation policy; and off-sites and happy hours (COVID19 permitting!).
As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive. Ezra is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.