MRI Applications Specialist
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs /
Full Time Contractor
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer by offering imaging services such as a full-body MRI, Prostate MRI, 3D mammography and low-dose chest CT. Our scan services are available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Sarasota. To date, we have scanned 1000+ people and detected possible cancer for 13% of them. We received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
We are seeking an MRI Applications Specialist to work with us for the 6-month period from November 2021 to April 2022, with the possibility of contract to hire. You will be responsible for installing, maintaining and performing quality checks for our MRI-based full-body protocols at our partner imaging facilities. You will also train the MRI technologists at our partner facilities, to ensure they perform our protocols correctly and provide an exceptional patient experience. You are an experienced licensed MRI Specialist who deeply cares about helping people detect cancer early. You are willing to travel to our partner imaging facilities, in order to ensure that our protocols are being run according to the Ezra quality standards.
As our MRI Applications Specialist, you will:
- Develop and improve MRI protocols
- Install and maintain Ezra MRI-based full-body protocols at our partner imaging facilities
- Train MRI technologists on how to efficiently run the Ezra protocols
- Run quality assurance tests to ensure that protocols are aligned with our standards
- Perform implant clearance for Ezra Members prior to scan
- Troubleshoot and address problems as they arise
- Help curate datasets for algorithm training and testing
- Must have valid MRI license - ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT
- Experience with GE, Siemens, Phillips and Canon MRI machines is a plus
- Willing to travel (up to 20%)
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, & organized
- Excellent communicator who has experience training others on new protocols
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.