New York City
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
As an early member of Ezra’s Product team, you’ll have a key contribution to crafting our design standards, systems, and processes. You’ll spearhead UI/UX decisions for the products that our customers (or as we call them, our members) use to go through the Ezra cancer screening experience (scheduling, billing, medical questionnaires, etc.), as well as the products our operations team uses to manage our members.
You will have the opportunity to solve problems at the intersection of healthcare and technology, and create consumer experiences that streamline the Ezra cancer screening experience. You’ll have an opportunity to become an expert in understanding how all the components of our systems interact - everything from our partner imaging facilities, the role of our medical staff in the screening process, to the AI application we are building to help radiologists become faster, and more accurate. As you build this expertise, you will influence all parts of our product, to deliver great experiences for our members, our operations, and our medical teams.
As a product designer, you will:
- Specialize: You will specialize in one of our core product areas and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for that product
- Research: Through interviews & usability tests, gather qualitative & quantitative data to validate potential solutions
- Solve problems: Solve challenging design problems & clearly explain your decision rationale
- Contribute to UX: Advocate for a powerful & seamless user experience for all stakeholders
- Contribute to UI: Prototype & execute on new designs with our engineering & product team
- Add to our practice: Contribute to Ezra's design system, processes, and standards to ensure consistency across our product
- 2-5+ years of designing consumer-facing products
- Experience in user experience across all stages of the design process - research, ideation, iteration, validation, execution
- You have a keen sense of style & design, & a strong commitment to quality
- Adept at conducting user research, creating wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, high-fidelity design, & validating design decisions
- You are proficient in interface design platforms such as Sketch, Figma, & Adobe XD
- Previous experience collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- You are good at building a design vision & making data-validated decisions
- Exposure to the healthcare space is an asset
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.