Business Development Manager, Employers
San Francisco /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone. We are doing this by providing a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans and low-dose CT scans powered by our AI-based medical technologies. We serve patients, physicians and employers in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles through our partner clinics. We have ambitions to expand Ezra into all 50 states over the next two years (and eventually, globally). To date, we have provided 1,000+ members with cancer screening services and detected early cancer warning signs in 13% of our members. Join our experienced team of superstar machine learning engineers, doctors, and business professionals.
Ezra is building a unique health and wellness program for employers by enabling them to connect their teams with cancer screening services (think: One Medical for cancer screening). Our leadership team has successfully brought on our first employer partners, and we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to continue the growth of this exciting B2B channel.
In this role, you’ll own the end-to-end sales cycle for our employer vertical— everything from prospecting, demoing, and closing to growing and maintaining relationships with our employer partners. Please note that we are open to candidates in San Francisco, New York, and other cities in the US.
Develop & Adapt our Employer Channel Strategy:
- Track & Adapt: As we grow out this vertical, you will be responsible for tracking and communicating feedback from Employers to Ezra Leadership (namely, Head of Growth and CEO). You will be responsible for adapting our product offering, how we package it to partners, and our targeting approach to make this B2B channel a success. You will have the "reigns" to adapt the pricing and packaging of our Employer product to maximize our success.
Winning (End-to-End Sales Cycle) B2B Employer Partnerships:
- Prospect: Curate a database of SMBs and mid-market employers who would be interested in Ezra's Employer offering.
- Outreach: Crafting creative outreach through phone, email, video and more to reach and land demos with employers.
- Qualify: You will meet with prospective Employers to assess if they are a fit for Ezra’s Employer offering.
- Close: You will demo Ezra’s offering to employers and close partnerships to scale Ezra’s offering
Growing & Managing B2B Employer Partnerships to Success:
- Account Management: You’ll onboard, nurture and grow our relationships with each employer partner by working closely with our Marketing, Engineering and Product teams to deliver new features and offerings to Employers to make this channel successful.
- Partner Engagement: You'll communicate with Marketing and Design to deliver the right marketing materials & strategy to engage our Employer's base of consumers and increase retention.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Background: 2-3 years experience in a BDR role or 1+ years as an AE or Business Development Manager selling into an employer group; Experience selling healthcare-related services and/or products to decision-makers within employer groups
- Salesforce: Experience working in Salesforce CRM
- Passion: Has a passion for Ezra’s mission of early cancer detection, and is excited to bring this offering to employers
- Grit: Proven track record of grit (resilience, passion and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms)
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our superstar team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. You will also have access to benefits such as: stock options; comprehensive health; dental and vision plans for you and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; competitive vacation policy; and off-sites and happy hours (COVID19 permitting!).
As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive. Ezra is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.