GDDR Design Verification Engineer
Santa Clara, California
Hardware Engineering /
WE ARE BUILDING THE WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTOGRAPHIC COMPUTER
Fabric believes hardware determines the boundaries of humanity's collective creativity and imagination. We are building hardware for the next generation of cryptography because we believe in creating a more trustworthy world with secure, private computation at its core. Just as encryption and decryption enabled the Internet as we know it, this new paradigm of cryptographic algorithms, such as zero knowledge proofs, have even broader potential to revolutionize how trust, privacy, and identity work in our society.
About the job
As a Design Verification Engineer with expertise in GDDR (Graphics Double Data Rate) technology, you will be an integral part of our mission to deliver cutting-edge cryptography processors. You will work alongside a team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to pushing the boundaries of hardware innovation. Your role will involve ensuring that our cryptographic processor designs meet the highest standards of functionality, performance, and reliability, particularly in the context of GDDR memory.
What you'll be doing
- Work on verification of a proprietary cryptographic processor and SoC with a focus on GDDR IP
- Contribute to the architecture and methodology of our DV environment and team from scratch.
- Conduct functional and performance verification to ensure that our designs meet or exceed specifications, paying special attention to GDDR memory interfaces.
- Develop and execute verification plans and test-benches to validate the functionality of our products.
- Write and maintain directed and constrained random tests to ensure that the verification environment is up-to-date and effective.
- Work cross functionally to integrate the verification environment into the overall design flow.
- Own and develop formal and UVM verification methods to ensure the completeness and consistency of the design.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members with the latest verification best practices and techniques.
Qualifications and experience required
- BS, MS, PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of strong experience with design verification
- Prior experience on DDR/GDDR or integrating DDR/GDDR IP
- UVM testbench development from scratch, SystemC/C++ experience a plus
- Python knowledge and scripting/automating DV flows
- Good understanding of digital design, including RTL design, UVM, System Verilog and synthesis.
- Knowledge of cryptography and data protection is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a startup setting.
Fabric Cryptography is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.