Head of BizOps
Remote US /
Fable is the web-based motion design platform. Our mission is to empower all creators with access and opportunities to tell stories with motion.
Fable is growing fast, so we're looking for a talented ops leader to help the business thrive through the company's next chapter and beyond. This is a hugely impactful role and you'll report directly to the CEO to connect the dots of the organization, ensure data fluency, and drive goals & reporting that set the company up for operational, strategic, and financial success.
What you'll do at Fable
- Partner with leadership to define critical KPIs and manage OKRs that help teams manage performance and create operational rigor.
- Connect the dots of the org, analyze and report on metrics and trends to support the next phase of the company's growth.
- Develop and manage financial models, dashboards, and strategic priorities that drive the business.
- Be the advocate for data fluency across the org.
- Work with the CEO to ensure operational excellence and financial success.
Reach out if this sounds like you
- You have 6+ years of experience in analytical and operational roles across functions of growth, analytics, and business operations. Consumer internet experience is a big plus.
- You are passionate about operational excellence, strategizing business success, and implementing tactics that drive results across a growing organization.
- You are impact-oriented, data-driven, and deeply analytical.
- You thrive on initiative and you're looking for a role with more autonomy and ownership.
Motion is everywhere: A GIF on Instagram, a video on YouTube, an animation on a website, or even a Netflix documentary. Yet! Moving content is super hard to create because while current software is powerful it's also intimidating for most creators to get started.
Fable combines the power of Adobe with the accessibility of Figma and makes motion collaborative for teams–right in the browser. There's no software to install, it's made for designers, and it all runs in the cloud. In this new frontier of web-based software, we believe motion is the big missing piece.
Founded in 2019, Fable is a fully-distributed team of technologists, designers, and storytellers who are passionate about building software that inspires the next generation of creators. We've raised $7.4M from top-tier investors NYC, SF, and Tokyo and it's an incredible time to join the team to help drive Fable into the next chapter.
We’re prioritizing building a team with a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, and voices to help write our story. Fable is an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.