Senior Product Designer
We’re a team passionate about providing access to creative tools for artists, animators, and storytellers around the world, and as Fable's first official designer you’ll play a core role in shaping what this means now and into the future. It's a pretty amazing role.
Our team is highly collaborative and we seek teammates who are thoughtful, adaptable, collaborative, and insight-driven; who take pride in their craft and have a keen appreciation for the little things. The ideal candidate has strong experience building consumer-facing web applications in a fast-paced environment and with is no stranger to all aspects of the design process.
Fable is a remote team with a HQ in NYC, and we are proud to foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you’re curious to learn more please send us a note, we'd love to chat :)
What You'll Do
- Own the design process to deliver insight-driven solutions from research to UX and final UI.
- Work with leadership and engineering on planning, prioritization, and strategy of our roadmap.
- Design and conduct user research, and develop processes to support our user-driven product culture.
- Work alongside engineering to implement high-quality and thoughtful user experiences.
- Regularly engage and source feedback from other teams to ensure collaboration throughout product development.
- Shape and improve our design processes as we grow, and help to grow the design team over time.
- You're excited to show us a portfolio of experience having built some incredible consumer-facing applications on product teams.
- You’re no stranger to collaborating with diverse teams of product managers and engineers in a rapidly evolving startup environment.
- You live for the iterative process. You thrive on feedback and constructive criticism in pursuit of solving the needs of users and delivering successful products.
- You’re an amazing communicator and are at ease conveying designs at varying resolutions to all kinds of stakeholders.
- You're experienced with customer research and deriving insights objectively.
- You've worked with animation or motion graphics tools and are passionate about the design challenges they come with.