Senior Front-End Engineer
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from personal genomes to improve medical outcomes. Come join us to change patient care through big data and genomics.
We are looking for an experienced front end engineer to work on Fabric Enterprise, our large-scale analytical genomic interpretation and reporting platform. You will collaborate closely with Product, Science, DevOps, and QA to spec, build, test, and deploy new features in an agile environment. Our stack includes React/Redux and a python back end.
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the Product Team
- Drive front-end technology and tooling decisions
- Maintain the code base, monitoring test coverage and code quality metrics
- Work with our QA automation team to maintain a high coverage for regression testing
- Collaborate with our Regulatory Compliance officer to meet data security standards
- CS or related field degree or equivalent work experience in software engineering roles
- 3+ years experience with modern front-end technologies (React, Angular, Vue, Backbone)
- Experience with modern front end dependency management and build systems (NPM, grunt, webpack)
- Experience building scientific / data driven user interfaces
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, cooperative environment
Nice to have
- An interest in genetics, medicine and science
- Leadership experience in a technical role
- AWS deployment expertise
Fabric Genomics is revolutionizing personalized medicine by building best-in-class tools. Join us to be part of this transformative moment.