We are looking for excellent candidates with extensive healthcare industry experience as well as a strong track record growing relationships with existing customers. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with existing customers to ensure high customer satisfaction and to grow account adoption and revenue. You’ll need to learn the product quickly, build and execute account plans, coordinate implementations and support, as well as engagement with key teams including product management and company executives to strengthen and grow Fabric’s footprint in the account. This is a great growth opportunity for those interested in helping to make clinical genomics a reality in the field.
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the Account Manager is experienced, highly motivated and a technically adept leader responsible for establishing, leading, and managing all facets of the account management process. The Account Manager is a key member of the commercial team. The successful candidate will drive business expansion, build strategic partnerships with our customers, and work to achieve corporate revenue objectives.
- Sell genomic analysis software and services to leading clinical laboratory clients by expanding Fabric’s footprint in existing accounts
- Achieve or exceed annual sales plan and sales targets for assigned accounts
- Develop account plans and partnerships with key accounts in partnership with other team members
- Establish, nurture, and grow client relationships including with senior stakeholders
- Set and manage customer expectations
- Collaborate with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction
- Master’s degree in life science preferred, technical background preferred
- Experience selling relevant scientific services and SaaS software, with genomics or molecular pathology preferred
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow client base
- Bioinformatics working knowledge to be able to interact credibly with bioinformatics and genomics customers
- Client management skills including new project identification, expectation management and issue resolution
- Project management experience, especially with software implementation projects desirable
- At least 5 years of experience required, including past sales or account management experience in the healthcare industry