Oakland, CA /
WHAT WE DO
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from genome data using our software platform to improve medical outcomes. We are on a relentless quest to diagnose patients faster utilizing artificial intelligence, and thus help them access personalized treatments for hereditary diseases and cancer.
We have developed the strongest software platform in the genomics industry with leading customers world-wide. We are a thriving post-Series B company, supported by world-class investors and licensed by leading academic and clinical laboratories around the world. We are looking for individuals who want to join our mission to better understand genetics and save lives with our genomic analysis software and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Operations Analyst, reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you will analyze data for anomalies, trends, and opportunities for improvement. You will partner with key business leaders to present impact analyses for all operations improvements and will be responsible for driving systems development, process improvements, and technology projects. You’ll have an awareness of dynamic market needs and the ability to make decisions, provide useful recommendations, and implement those recommendations for technical and procedural improvements.
- Develop, track and report on key operational metrics and playbooks in partnership with key business leaders, including dashboards, KPIs, scorecards and excel indicators. Become familiar with data resulting from critical processes, so that obvious data integrity issues can be identified.
- Work cross-functionally to develop streamlined approaches for gathering data, automating and removing manual intervention, where possible.
- Partner with key business leaders to conduct detailed analysis and modeling that translates data into actionable insights and supports business development.
- Support key business leaders with sales and service operations including defining territories and CRM administration.
- Develop, maintain and implement policies and procedures for the Commercial team.
- Drive quality improvement initiatives for the Commercial team.
- Support special Business Operations projects to include planning, requirements gathering, development, management, analysis, training, and execution.
- Manual data entry or reconciliation where required of business and account data.
- Special projects as assigned.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO BRING DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN:
- Advanced administrative mindset – including business-professional writing and email communications and the ability to manually enter and maintain account level data.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with limited guidance.
- Advanced experience in Excel and PowerPoint - in Excel the ability to process and manipulate spreadsheets with speed and accuracy.
- Extremely well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously.
AND INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDING:
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Accounting) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, business strategy, operational excellence/process improvement, and/or Finance.
- Experience presenting and analyzing large quantities of data with strong spreadsheet and database query experience.
- SQL and database management experience required.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Making a Difference - We are a fast-paced, pre-IPO company. We are trailblazers, tenaciously deciphering human biology. Come join us to change patient care and to ensure precision medicine is the standard of care for all.
Benefits - Competitive compensation, including pre-IPO stock options, rich health benefit packages and premium coverage, time off and parental leave.
Fabric Genomics is an equal opportunity employer.