Senior Software Engineer
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from personal genomes to improve medical outcomes. Come join us to change patient care through big data and genomics.
We are looking for an experienced back end engineer to work on Opal, our large-scale analytical genomic interpretation and reporting platform. You will collaborate closely with Product, Science, Engineering, DevOps, and QA to spec, build, test, and deploy new features.
- You've mastered your craft, you are passionate about delivering awesome applications
- Expert in at least one of Python, Ruby, or Java programming languages
- Experience designing and implementing scalable web services
- Knowledge of testing best practices and continuous deployment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in genetics, medicine and science
We look forward to hearing from you!