Senior Software Engineer
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from personal genomes to improve medical outcomes. Come join us to change patient care through big data and genomics.
We are looking for an experienced back end engineer to work on Fabric Enterprise, our large-scale analytical genomic interpretation and reporting platform. You will collaborate closely with Product, Science, Engineering, DevOps, and QA to spec, build, test, and deploy new features in an agile environment.
- Design and build the next generation data store for genomics data to enable a scalable and efficient back end for Fabric Enterprise
- Work on enterprise features: machine learning, data encryption and locality, sharding, auth etc.
- Develop new API capabilities to enable automation with our customers and our business partners
- Drive technology decisions, manage third party relationships and integrations
- Maintain high code quality and test coverage
- 5+ years in back end/full stack development with a top tier high level language (python, Java, c#)
- Experience releasing and maintaining production ready, low defect code
- CS degree or equivalent works experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with modern build, deployment and containerization environments
- Experience building scientific / data driven software
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, cooperative environment
Nice to have
- Experience with SSO and LDAP
- Enterprise software development
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Software development in a regulated environment (GXP, 21 CFR Part 11)
- AWS deployment
Fabric Genomics is revolutionizing personalized medicine by building best-in-class tools. Join us to be part of this transformative moment.