Senior Director of Customer Success
Oakland, CA /
Customer Success /
WHAT WE DO
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from genome data using our software platform to improve medical outcomes. We are on a relentless quest to diagnose patients faster utilizing artificial intelligence, and thus help them access personalized treatments for hereditary diseases and cancer.
We have developed the strongest software platform in the genomics industry with leading customers world-wide. We are a thriving post-Series B company, supported by world-class investors and licensed by leading academic and clinical laboratories around the world. We are looking for individuals who want to join our mission to better understand genetics and save lives with our genomic analysis software and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Senior Director of Customer Success will work closely with Field Application Scientists, the Business Development team, Sales Executives and Account Managers to drive revenue growth, customer satisfaction and adoption of Fabric Genomics’ products and services. The Director of Customer Success will lead a worldwide team of Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Implementation Engineers. This role will be actively involved in and oversee the pre-sales and post-sales FAS teams responsible for providing product demonstrations, leading effective and time bound implementations, training and onboarding users, and delivering outstanding service to Fabric’s customers. By delivering on these activities, the Director of Customer Success and their team will rapidly activate customers, help them actively use our market-leading Fabric Enterprise software, and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a hands-on manager who mentors team members and leads by example.
- Drive revenue growth, customer satisfaction and implementation quality for Fabric Genomics’ customers
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, including with executive customer stakeholders; manage and develop relationships with KOL customer accounts
- Drive an outstanding customer experience as we grow through seamless implementations and onboarding processes
- Scale the pre and post sales FAS teams and implementation engineers to meet growing business needs
- In partnership with Sales, Business Development and Account Management, ensure that the regional needs for FAS coverage are prioritized and met
- Serve as a coach to team members in identifying growth opportunities, executing and improving in their role and skills
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Science and Sales in the successful roll-out of new products
- Lead the development of implementation tools and training modules to enable successful customers
- Develop and manage performance metrics for the Customer Success organization and individual FAS
- Analyze support case trends and report back to the product team to help improve the product
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) or equivalent experience in Life Sciences (Molecular Biology, Genetics, Computational Biology) or related field; PhD preferred
- Prior experience of at least 5 years as a manager of technical individuals in the life sciences; Field employee management preferred
- Experience supporting customers in a highly technical field, with demonstrated commitment to customer success
- Experience working with next-generation sequencing and genetic variant data
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving, project management, communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner with a passion for building software products that truly advance the field of genome interpretation
- Professional Services experience highly desirable
- Project management experience including PMP certification desirable
- Travel requirement: 15-25% when able to do so
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Making a Difference - We are a fast paced pre-IPO company. We are trailblazers, tenaciously deciphering human biology. Come join us to change patient care and to ensure precision medicine is the standard of care for all.
Benefits - Competitive compensation, including stock options, rich health benefit packages and premium coverage, time off and parental leave.
Fabric Genomics is an equal opportunity employer.