Field Application Scientist, Post-Sales
East Coast or U.S. Remote /
Customer Success /
WHAT WE DO
Fabric Genomics is building a team of the best and brightest to help shape the future of personalized medicine. Our mission is to help clinicians apply the most relevant information from genome data to improve medical outcomes. We are on a relentless quest to diagnose patients faster utilizing artificial intelligence, and thus help them access personalized treatments for hereditary diseases and cancer. We are a thriving post-Series B company, supported by world-class investors and licensed by leading academic and clinical laboratories around the world. We are looking for individuals who want to join our mission to better understand genetics and save lives with our genomic analysis software and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a key member of the Customer Success Team, the Field Application Scientist, Post-Sales will be highly involved with working with customers from a technical perspective to onboard, implement, integrate, and train on our genomic analysis software. This role will make the post-sales process a seamless transition to effectively managing the customers’ entire lifecycle. With no two days being the same, you’ll have the ability to self-structure your days in heavy collaboration with Product and Development teams to carry out implementations and ongoing customer support, take customer emails and calls, send out agendas and meeting recaps, perform some app based duties (ie setting up workspaces, etc), and update plans and documentation.
- Learn and gain understanding of our software through our training and through support of internal subject matter experts.
- Lead implementations and go lives including workflow definition, onboarding and user training; managing plans and project communications.
- Provide ongoing customer support including answering questions, logging issues, providing internal teams with specific examples of issues, and properly documenting issues through resolution.
- Identify and understand areas for product improvement and support case trends, and be in frequent communication with development and product teams in order to influence the product roadmap.
- Conduct internal training for other Customer Success team members as well as provide more ongoing knowledge sharing.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO BRING DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN:
- Independently driving execution translating priorities into action supporting all steps of the customer lifecycle.
- Taking initiative, showing desire to learn and master skills, and seeking out opportunities and people that can help them grow.
- Multi-tasking, juggling multiple priorities, leveraging resources, and staying focused.
- Communicating (both written and verbal) in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention.
- Pursuing learning activities, taking risks to close skills gaps, and applying learning to new work challenges.
- Establishing well organized plans of action to complete work objectives effectively.
AND INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Bioinformatics, Genetics or Molecular Biology required, advanced degree preferred
- FAS or Post-Sales experience required (We’ll teach you the software!)
- Prior product or project management experience a plus
- Requires travel up to 10% for industry conferences (once safe to do so).
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Making a Difference - We are trailblazers, tenaciously deciphering human biology. Come join us to change patient care and to ensure precision medicine is the standard of care for all.
Benefits - Competitive compensation, rich health benefit packages and premium coverage, time off and parental leave.
Fabric Genomics is an equal opportunity employer.