As the first member of FACEIT medias Marketing team, you'll be part of the leadership shaping the future of eSports. You will help us more deeply engage with several esports ecosystems, influencers, and brands.
- Develop international marketing strategies/promotions/campaigns whilst balancing overall Company objectives
- Develop best practices in digital marketing that can be used across the media team and organization as a whole
- Perform market research to assess the viability of new strategies, promotions and events as well as to measure the success of recent campaigns/events.
- Manage the entire life cycle of marketing campaigns/promotions/events including social channels
- Combine player-focused brand strategies with data-informed digital strategies to drive campaigns that will excite players
- Communicate relevant information about marketing strategies effectively and with team buy-in through regular meetings and brain storming sessions
- Market intelligence - be the expert on the competition - how they position themselves, the campaigns they are running and their product capabilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to secure appropriate assets, develop brand awareness, help build social media presence/PR and maximize sponsorship opportunities
- Liaise with external high-level partners to ensure co-marketed properties are given appropriate attention
- Coordinate and control several external agency resources to ensure impactful campaigns are created
- Growing viewership of the FACEIT YouTube channel
- Support LAN event ticket sales
- Oversee Social teams
- BA/BSc Degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar marketing role
- Must be able to demonstrate a creative outlook
- Experience in managing SEO, content marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, strong project management skills and well-honed communication skills.
- Passion for gaming/esports is a must and past experience in a gaming company a plus
- Ability to work autonomously but also pull for the results of the larger team
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, a high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels