Sales Development Representative DACH
Are you passionate about using your current social media knowledge to engage decision makers and influencers via the phone? Are you familiar with the competitive landscape of social media enterprise software providers, and would you like to become an expert with the Falcon solution?
Then you could be our next Sales Associate for the German speaking markets, based in our Berlin office, joining the great team of Falconeers all passionate about helping clients around the world.
What you'll do:
- Engage with prospective clients in the DACH region through outbound calls and social media channels
- Maintain a healthy pipeline coverage
- Collaborate with Account Executives to determine a strategy for generating opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly new business targets
- Create profiles for inbound and outbound leads - map organizational structure, identify new contacts & key business issues
- Track and document prospecting activities (e.g. opportunity qualification) in our CRM
What you have:
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role is an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate an enterprise level solution
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- You are a team player eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding program and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Friday bars and regular social events
- A great office environment in Berlin
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.