Customer Support Advisor
New York, US
We are looking for a full-time ninja to join our Customer Support team here in our New York office.
As we support businesses all over the globe, this role will include a combination of different shift hours. We are on the lookout for someone who can be flexible with working hours to support our global customers.
The Support Team at Falcon.io is a part of our Customer Experience department and is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our diverse customer base. Being a Customer Support Advisor means providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the continuous improvement of the Falcon.io platform. You will be in direct contact with our customers and work closely with our Customer Success and R&D teams.
We are looking for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, and an a positive and friendly attitude is a must have.
What you'll do:
- Provide outstanding service to our customers via prompt and value-adding interactions over phone, email and chat
- Take ownership of support tickets and be responsible for funneling them through all process stages until a resolution has been reached
- Maintain an overview of submitted cases to R&D, and flag internal SLA breaches
- Escalate support cases based on severity levels and associated business risk assessments
- Be an expert on Falcon.io product and features as they are launched and engage in feature tests
- Update internal knowledge base with new relevant insights in order to enhance knowledge sharing across all support team members
- Participate and contribute to roundtables, calibration and training sessions within support and cross-functional departments
What you have:
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- The ability to quickly assess a situation and create a sense of urgency for rapid resolution
- Flexibility to work different shift hours particularly afternoon and evening shifts
- Good sense of timing, and knowing when to identify pressing issues and escalate when necessary
- An eye for the detail, proactive and enjoy being involved in multiple tasks at the same time
- Highly adaptable and receptive to changes in the ever-evolving nature of the platform and suite of products
- Able to effectively communicate with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Engagement - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills, other languages a plus
- Experience with ticketing systems like Zendesk and JIRA or something similar plus experience with Intercom or similar live chat platforms is preferred
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- Catered lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Individual health insurance covered 100% by Falcon.io
- Dental, commuter benefits and flex spending
- Regular social activities such as “Friday Bars” and team building events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Sofia, Budapest and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.