Junior Backend Engineer - Budapest
As a Falcon Junior Backend Engineer, you will help build, scale and improve the backend of a fast growing Customer Experience platform. You will aid us in building a real time, scalable, stable platform serving thousands of clients in a reliable and performant manner. You will be using new technologies, to solve hard problems in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with your colleagues to grow together!
What you'll do:
- Develop cloud-based microservices using cutting edge technologies with the help of experienced colleagues
- Help design, implement and improve our services while helping us adopt best practices
- Write elegant, self testing, well documented code
- Be mindful of the business - by communicating with your colleagues and management, help us ensure that we’re building the right thing at the right time
What you have:
- Good knowledge of Java SE
- Basic knowledge of Spring framework
- Experience with relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (e.g. ElasticSearch, Redis) databases
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with messaging technologies like Kafka is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization a big plus
- English language fluency
Note: We prefer candidates who are from the EU or have valid work permit in Hungary
What we can offer:
- An open and informal work environment.
- Flexible working hours:- work-life balance is essential for us.
- High level of responsibility & autonomy.
- Helpful colleagues and motivating working culture.
- Work with a highly skilled team - You can learn a lot here.
- Encourage self-development via attending leading European IT conferences
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Newest technologies, room for experimentation.
- Social Events such as Friday bars and Company outings.
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.