Product Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Intern to join our Product Marketing team in Copenhagen. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on product marketing work experience at a growing software company by supporting the team with product content, feature release campaigns, sales enablement, as well as various other projects.
A successful candidate will be a great communicator and a team player who is passionate about social media and technology. He or she will also need to be flexible, persistent, curious, and organized.
What you'll do
- Content: Responsible for maintaining our assets library, where our sales and customer success teams have access to the best-performing content.
- Feature Releases: Support the Product Marketing managers in updating internal and external briefs and assets in order to inform Sales/Customer Success teams and prospects/customers, respectively, about newly released features.
- Research: Research different industry and competitive trends and analyze market information to help translate it into Falcon differentiators.
- Other tasks on a project by project basis as required across the team.
What you have
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to self-prioritize.
- Analytical skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Genuine interest to work at the crossroads of marketing and product management, as well as learn new skills within the field of product marketing.
What we offer
- An open, informal and multinational working environment - the Marketing team alone has 11 nationalities!
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily.
- Social events such as Friday bars, karaoke, quiz nights, company outings and more.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.