HR Business Partner
Falcon.io is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our People Operations team based in Copenhagen.
We are a startup headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in New York, Berlin and Budapest. With almost 200 employees and growing we are not a small startup anymore, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
You will become a part of our People Operations team centralised in Copenhagen and supporting all four offices. We are a team of five highly motivated and ambitious Falconeers who work closely together to achieve our goals and objectives and have fun doing it!
Our new Employee Success Partner should have experience in all aspects of people operations. You believe that the strategic decisions in People Operations should closely align with and depend on the business goals and needs of the organisation. You thrive in fast-moving environments with all the operational opportunities and challenges it brings with it. Additionally, you feel very comfortable working in a young, extremely ambitious and informal setting.
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationships with managers, working as a partner with the business to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Strategic sparring with managers with regards to; organisational development and design, change management, workforce planning, talent development and retention etc.
- Supporting and facilitating annual HR cycle activities, performance plans, salary reviews, employee engagement surveys, etc.
- Management training and development of leadership skills
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and processes are known, understood and applied where necessary
- Participating in ad hoc projects across the People Operations team
What you have:
- Our preferred candidate has a degree within a relevant field (e.g. Human Resources)
- Prior experience in an HRBP role
- Ability to build strong partnerships and communicate effectively across the wider organisation
- Demonstrable experience of working proactively as a partner to a business area driving the HR agenda
- Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Project management and delivery
- Preferably, our new Employee Success Partner has worked in a hyper-growth and/or multinational company before and feels comfortable working in this kind of environment
- Good understanding of Danish, United States, Hungarian and/or German labor employment law, policies and systems
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in Danish, German or Hungarian is an advantage
- You have high integrity and strong work ethic
- You are a team player and have a positive and pro-active mindset
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
- Following own projects through to the end
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Pension and health insurance
- Catered lunch and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- Friday bars and other regular social events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.