Marketing & Sales Operations Specialist
Falcon.io is looking for an entry level Marketing & Sales Operations Specialist to support the coordination between the Marketing and Sales teams. To enable Falcon to scale to the next level, you’ll be the driving force behind process optimisation, strategic outbound campaigns and enabling the team to work with the latest technologies and tools. You’ll work closely with the Sales team that consists of a lot of enthusiastic and young sales professionals. Your focus will be on aligning sales & marketing better, and support data driven optimization of our outbound sales campaigns.
You’ll be joining the Commercial Operations team which is a cross departmental unit with experts working on strategy, commercial tooling, BI, Sales, CX, and Marketing operations.
Even though we’ve probably surpassed the point of being able to still call Falcon.io a startup, we’ve retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working in this kind of environment is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
What you'll do:
- Be the point of contact for the Sales teams for anything related to Commercial Operations.
- Own our sales engagement software to drive continuous improvements in our sales outbound campaigns by running A/B tests and collaborating with the content teams to improve our touchpoints.
- Continuously be looking for ways to improve the Sales & Marketing processes.
- Assist in setting the objectives and targets and monitor the performance.
- Support all relevant tooling supporting the Sales Teams, including some of the most modern Artificial and Business Intelligence tooling.
- Report on our main sales metrics and make sure the underlying data is correct to inform decision making.
- Facilitate a great and efficient collaborations between Sales and Marketing.
- Optimize our process when passing and working leads between sales and marketing.
- Assist in creating the foundation for sales and marketing to create targeted outreach campaigns using tools such as Salesforce, Marketo and Salesloft
What you have:
- Interest in processes and the use of the latest technology Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft or related tooling is a plus
- Proactive, energetic personality and the ability to work with people across the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for numbers.
- A team player mindset and the motivation to become a valuable contributor.
- Fluency in English - other languages are a plus.
- Relevant degree and/or professional qualification within business or technology and ideally experience with process improvements and tooling.
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like Friday bar, company outings and more
The CommOps team is a young, highly energetic team focused on delivering improvements that help the rest of the company grow. We love team work, social events and balancing fun with work.
Along with this great team, you will also get:
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.