Product Marketing Copywriter
Can you write razor sharp copy that engages and excites? Then you could be our next Product Marketing Copywriter.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to hone your copywriting skills in a rapidly growing SaaS company and fast-paced industry. You will be responsible for crafting comms that explain and simplify our platform and services, while developing and enhancing our product and brand narrative.
Your core role will be to create external assets for prospects and customers, as well as internal enablement material for our Sales and Customer Success teams. You’ll also help with broader editorial tasks such as campaigns, blogging and advertising.
What you'll do
- Create product assets and educational material (factsheets, sales decks, case studies, etc.) explaining technical features and solutions.
- Identify new creative ways to tell our product story, e.g. with video, cheat sheets and gamification.
- Help develop and roll-out commercial product campaigns.
- Keep our internal product release intranet and external product changelog updated.
- Support the Content Marketing and Product Marketing team leads in instilling the product narrative in our other marketing assets and activities.
- Assist with general website, content marketing and other copywriting and editing.
What you have
- You most likely come from a marketing, journalism, creative writing, PR or brand communications background.
- Native English written skills (preferred) or the equivalent.
- Ideally have experience with social media and using social media tools.
- Have a strong knowledge of iWork/MS Office applications.
- Experience with WordPress will be highly advantageous.
- A genuine interest for social media and marketing tech.
- You work well with others, especially in a fast-paced and diverse environment, and have fun at work.
What we offer
- An open, informal and multinational working environment - the Marketing team alone has 11 nationalities!
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily.
- Social events such as Friday bars, karaoke, quiz nights, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.