Creative Frontend Developer
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Growth Marketing team in Copenhagen.
In this role, you’ll work closely with developers, designers and marketers who are building our brand and shaping the visual identity of our company. Together with the team, you’ll develop beautiful campaigns, create outstanding experiences that drive our ambitious growth objectives, and help maintain our frontend stack.
You’ll be working closely with our Creative Technology Manager, backend developer, designers, and copywriters, where you will contribute with beautifully crafted layouts, built with scalable and modulable code.
You should have at least 2 years of experience working in an agency or a similar company, developing and integrating great frontend experiences.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a team of designers, copywriters and marketers to craft and deliver exceptional landing pages and experiences on our blog ecosystem
- Participate in creative projects to deliver maximum impact together with specialists; for example our website for the annual conference Spark
- Bring your own creative solutions and ideas to solve challenges, and improve our overall website & campaign performance
- Help build and maintain a design system and development process to allow our team to move faster and become autonomous
What you have:
- +2 years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of version control systems like Git
- Experience with Angular, React, TypeScript
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with responsive design media queries
- Be familiar with design tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision etc.
- Knowledge in WordPress/PHP is a plus
- Experience with working in Scrum/Agile teams is a plus
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands high level of responsibility and excellent career and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch, with healthy drinks and snacks provided
- Social events like Friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.