Business Development Representative
Falcon.io is currently looking for multiple student assistants within the Business Development Team to provide vital support to our commercial sales function by generating and targeting country specific prospects that will grow our client base across the globe.
We are a maturing startup that's not small anymore, and we are still growing fast, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and enjoy being involved in a plethora of interesting tasks.
This team is the talent pool for our organisation and can lead to a great kick start of your career after graduation. Former members of the team are currently working across the organisation, including finance, sales and operations.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and identify key industries to target for business growth and development
- Generate and engage with prospects in your target market about our brand
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and the wider business
- Be an expert on our processes, tooling stack and CRM system and always find new ways to improve the tasks you work on
What we are looking for:
- Strong research skills
- Highly motivated and flexible self starter
- Interest in sales, the latest technology and tools & social media
- Great communication skills and team oriented personality
- Fluent in English and one more European language
- At least one year left in your studies
What we offer
- A great kick-start of your career, with endless opportunities to grow within the company after graduation.
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks
- Sociable culture with ping pong and Friday bars on our rooftop
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.