Content Marketing Strategist - Engage Team
Can you nail a CTA, craft a content marketing and email strategy, and write copy that converts readers into leads and customers? Then this is the exceptional opportunity for you.
So who are we looking for? A talented and experienced content marketer with proven copywriting skills. You love language but don’t waste words, and can pair that with a deep understanding of the sales funnel. You will join our Engage Marketing team where you will specialize in bottom-of-funnel asset creation and campaigns.
We’re a tight-knit but diverse crew and need someone who can bring a positive attitude and thrives in a fast-moving environment. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Craft conversion-driven long and short-form copy, e.g. emails, landing pages, social copy and whitepapers.
- Develop bottom-of-funnel campaigns to support our content marketing efforts and distribute assets such as ebooks and webinars.
- Closely collaborate with our Demand Generation team to improve messaging for conversions in our paid campaigns.
- Create chatbot playbooks for Drift and ABM campaigns.
- Assist with general brand and comms copy.
What you have
- Minimum 4-years of experience, preferably with a digital agency or tech company.
- Native English writing fluency.
- A flair for crafting compelling, persuasive copy in both long and short form.
- A complete understanding of the sales funnel, and how to tailor your messaging accordingly.
- An eye for detail, grammar and spotting errors.
- Insatiable curiosity - especially about social media and the tech space.
- Hands-on familiarity with SEO and analytics is a plus.
- Familiarity with Wordpress is preferable.
- The ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment.
- You enjoy working closely with others and bring positive vibes.
What we offer
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily.
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest,Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.