Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to develop the narrative around our solution and lead extensive marketing campaigns in relation to core releases? Are you passionate about social media marketing and technology and want to join a high paced marketing team? Then this role is for you.
We are a maturing startup that's retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take the initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
Working with stakeholders across the organisation, the PMM will present and successfully instil our product narrative in the market in collaboration with senior leadership. The PMM lead the evolution of our product and brand story by taking it to market through an elaborate PR and comms strategy. The PMM will be the driving force in defining our strategy for brand evangelism across videos, webinars and speaking engagements.
The marketing department is comprised of individuals who rely on data and has a strong understanding of the customer journey, copywriting and creative - as a person you have a strong understanding in all these areas.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver our core product marketing strategy in collaboration with Sr. leadership
- Develop the product and company narrative in collaboration with our Sr. Content strategist and Sr. leadership to define integrated marketing campaigns for core releases
- Own the development and execution of our comms plan towards customers and prospects in relation to key product releases
- Promote the story of our solution both internally and externally using speakers, blog posts and more
- Lead the development of product related content such as case studies, videos and marketing material to articulate the benefits of our solution to the world
- Forge relationships directly with key clients throughout their lifecycle together with our CSM to surface success and PR stories
What you have:
- Minimum 3 years experience with digital marketing
- Proven experience in delivering product and marketing strategies to articulate and instill the value of your owned products
- An analytical approach to solving challenges and identifying new opportunities
- A strong understanding of copywriting, messaging and creative
- A knack for project management in a fast paced environment
- Strong people skills and ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders from multiple departments
- Preferably experience from a SaaS, MarTech or subscription based company
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Pension and health insurance
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen, the startup hub of Northern Europe
- Game room with fussball, ping pong and VR