Content Marketing Strategist - Awareness Team
We’re looking for a talented content writer. Someone who mixes the love of writing with the art of data-driven content marketing. If that describes you or the direction you wish to take your career in, then this is the place you want to be.
You will join our Awareness Marketing team, where you will be responsible for boosting and maintaining the organic search value of our Insights Hub articles. You will also assist with our demand generation campaigns and social media initiatives.
As well as proven writing skills, the successful candidate will need a grasp of on-blog SEO as well as content distribution strategy. A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment is another must.
What you'll do
- Write and edit in-depth SEO-driven articles for our blog.
- Develop content plans including distribution and SEO.
- Bring ideas based on qualitative trends research or Data Studio performance metrics.
- Help develop demand generation campaigns.
- Write compelling and clickable social media copy.
- Assist with general brand and comms copy.
What you have
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably with a digital agency or tech company.
- Native-level English writing skills.A flair for crafting compelling, persuasive copy in both long and short form.
- A hands-on understanding of SEO and data-driven marketingAn eye for detail, grammar and spotting errors.
- Insatiable curiosity - especially about social media and the tech space.
- Familiarity with WordPress and basic HTML is preferable.
- The ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment.
- You enjoy working closely with others and bring positive vibes.
What we offer
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily.
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest,Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.