Manager, Customer Success EMEA
We are looking for a strong people manager, with a customer-centric and service mindset, to lead our EMEA Customer Success (CS) team. This exciting and high-impact role has overall responsibility for the strategy and process of customer success at Falcon, including motivating and developing the Customer Success Managers, and also ensuring clear and smooth cooperation with other departments/teams to serve in the best interest of the Customer and achieving overall CS goals.
What you'll do
- Own and drive excellence in CS processes & activities, with focus on business efficiency & customer experience
- Lead & develop the Customer Success team (recruit, activate, motivate, coach & grow via 1-1s, team meetings, training, events, performance reviews & development talks)
- Work cross-functionally to drive Customer Success Outcomes (Ops, Sales, R&D, Marketing)
- Reporting (weekly and monthly reporting on CS KPIs to management)
- Goal-setting and strategic planning (quarterly and annually)
- Budget management (headcount, training, travel, entertainment)
- Inspire Customer Success across the company
What you have
- Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role in Customer Success/Support/Services in a SaaS organisation (preferably B2B)
- Positive & effective approach in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Experience managing a young, ambitious, and culturally diverse team
- Worked with CRM and support systems like Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics/Intercom/Zendesk and CSM tools e.g. Gainsight, Totango etc.
- Experience with customer engagement & lifecycle projects. e.g. segmentation, customer health, product usage and adoption trend reporting
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including a fluency in English (other languages a plus but not required)
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning & improvement
Who you are
- Empathetic, yet clear and objective in decision-making
- Connected to the team at a human level. You understand their work (even better if you have experience doing similar!)
- Open and approachable - especially to their ideas and inputs
- A surprising blend of structured and process-driven, with a healthy mix of lateral thinking
- Passionate - inspiring through action and engagement
- Strong, when needed. You provide direction during change, and are ready to challenge the status quo to ensure that the team and voice of the customer is heard.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary package
- Pension and health insurance
- Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Friday bars and other regular social events
- Nice and central location in Copenhagen
- Fussball, ping pong, and air hockey tables & a VR!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We are a maturing startup that's not small anymore, and we are still growing, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.