Frontend Engineer – with a focus on Hybrid Mobile app
With a focus on hybrid mobile apps, you will help build, scale and improve our mobile efforts of a growing Customer Experience platform. You will aid us in building real time, scalable, stable mobile experiences serving thousands of clients in a reliable, consistent and performant manner.
You will be using new technologies to solve hard problems in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with your colleagues to grow together!
What you'll do:
- Help build a rich user experience on iOS and Android using modern web technologies.
- Deliver high quality solutions and maintain high standards.
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team.
- Constantly share and debate best practices with your peers.
What you have:
- At least 2+ years in a similar role
- Knowledge of hybrid app frameworks such as Ionic
- Experience with unidirectional dataflows in an application, e.g. via Redux.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem. Ranging from platform knowledge of iOS and Android to the mobile development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
What we offer:
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Open, informal and international working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social events like Friday Bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York, Berlin, Budapest, Melbourne, and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.