Frontend Designer / UI Engineer
We are looking for a curious, passionate, and creative Frontend Engineer to join our design team in Copenhagen.
Are you a great collaborator who relishes technical challenges? Do you have a deep appreciation for aesthetics and a rigorous attention to detail? Are you equally comfortable prototyping and writing production code? Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
The Platform Experience team.
As a Frontend Designer at Falcon.io, you will be a part of the Platform Experience team overseeing our platform-wide initiatives where you will help build our Design System that feeds back into our products that serve thousands of customers. You will work within the entire Design System stack alongside our agile team of fellow Frontend Designers, Product Designers, and application-level Frontend Engineers. You will collaborate with Product Designers to take their designs from initial ideation stages to final Design System components, and constantly look towards the future of systematizing design at scale.
A Frontend Engineer with the heart of a Designer.
This is a chance to work as an engineer directly within our experienced, cross-office design team to leverage a design-driven approach to engineering and build tools and systems around our ambitious design goals that will drive the future of our platform.
We also take part in the larger Frontend group where you will get to interact, learn from, and brainstorm with experienced colleagues — all with a clear focus on delivering high-quality solutions and following modern best practices.
All teams share the mission of building a world-class platform that solves the human problems of our customers. This shared mission creates a great environment for all of us to learn and evolve together.
What will I be doing?
- Take part in all aspects of our growing Design System and ambitious design goals — from building fully-functioning components and modules, to CSS frameworks and API’s, to the Design System that brings it all together
- Be responsible for UI/UX development across our platform and bring designs to life in a systematized, scalable, and consistent way
- Be at the intersection of engineering and design, and empower our teams to build the best products possible
Skills we value for this position:
- Fluent in writing modern, accessible, and performant HTML and CSS
- Real world experience with UI/UX development — preferably from creating web apps at scale
- Familiarity with design-driven development and design patterns — a deep appreciation for typography, color, layout, and aesthetics is a must
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and collaborative work attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Skills that are a plus for this position:
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SCSS/LESS, post-processors such as PostCSS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with rapid prototyping of design concepts through code
What we offer:
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation
- A multinational, open, and informal work environment
- Great work-life balance and flexible work hours
- Talented peers and leaders, and motivating work culture
- Create a personal career development plan with our senior Frontend Design lead
- Encouraged self-development through learning resources, conferences, and internal tech talks
- Access to the latest technologies
- Social events such as Friday bars and company outings
- Healthy and not so healthy drinks, lunch, and snacks
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
- Pension and health insurance
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we offices in 6 different locations with 3 main offices (Copenhagen, Budapest & Sofia) dedicated to the R&D development. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For further queries and information please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org