Product Designer with data-visualization skills - Sofia
We are looking for an additional Product Designer for our team in Sofia! In particular, we value someone who can translate boring data into compelling stories aka data-visualization.
Product designers at Falcon.io span the entire design process from initial research to concrete UX/UI product design. You will be speaking to customers, using data to inform your designs, and, since we believe in design as a team effort, have an open work process with regular design critiques and peer feedback.
You will be part of the growing 13-people design team located in Copenhagen, Sofia and Budapest. We work on a shared design system and a set of design principles that guides our decisions.
What you'll do
- Be dedicated to our Measure (analytics and insights) product and work closely with a local team consisting of a PM, a frontend designer and a number of frontend- and backend-engineers
- Do user research. Interview customers, look at data, test your designs and prototypes
- Visualize data by turning them into meaningful insights
- Evangelize design thinking and facilitate workshops in collaborations with PMs
- Evolve our existing product (iteration) and solve new problems (innovation)
- Be a proactive design team member and join critique sessions, team huddles, various events etc
- Work closely with the rest of the design team on bigger, more holistic design projects outside the particular product (Measure) you are dedicated to
What you have
- Experience in owning the full cycle of the product design process
- UI design experience preferably from doing web and/or native Apps
- Excellent skills in creating high-fidelity prototypes using tools like Invision, Principle, code or similar
- Design skills ranging from user research, customer interviews and user testing
- Hands on with common research techniques and the ability to define project scope
- Familiarity with modern design patterns
- Excellent communicator of your designs and your rationale behind your proposals
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English. You need to master this as we work across offices/countries
- Self driven, autonomous work attitude, but also a collaborative team player
What we offer
- Open, informal and international work environment
- High level of responsibility & autonomy
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Newest technologies, room for experimentation
- Flexible working hours
- Social events like Friday Bar, company outings and more
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Please send us your portfolio with most prominent work along with your CV. Thank you.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.