Talent Attraction Intern
Our People and Culture team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Talent Attraction Intern to join our team, helping to contribute to the recruiting process. Your main tasks will be to execute effective search for talent across various platforms, and to help coordinate and schedule interviews for positions across our offices in Copenhagen, New York, Berlin, Sofia and Budapest. You will need to be organised and efficient, and as you will be communicating daily with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers, we need someone with extraordinary communication skills. This will be a full-time internship for 3-6 months or depending on your studies can start as part-time.
This internship is unpaid lasting for 5-6 months with a flexible start date.
What you'll do:
- Source potential candidates for all departments (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Customer Engagement) in our existing database, on social media, and job-specific recruitment platforms
- Assist with writing job specifications and posting on relevant job boards
- Schedule calls and in-house interviews for both the Talent Attraction team and Hiring managers
- Help to coordinate and arrange recruiting events
- Collaborate on projects within recruitment, employer branding, and more
What you have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Fast ability to learn, and up for a challenge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Desire to be a team player and proactive self-starter
- Strong plus if you’ve had recruiting/headhunting experience
- Advantage if you have experience working with Lever, or another ATS, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages are a plus)
What we offer:
- Open, informal and international working environment
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Game room with fussball, ping pong and VR
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.