Accounts Receivable Specialist - Sofia
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist at Falcon.io, you will help build the finance and operational structure for an innovative company with an international focus. You’ll be part of a team of 13 employees in the global finance department, with colleagues in our Copenhagen HQ, Sofia, and New York. You’ll report directly to the Finance Director in Copenhagen.
You will play an active role in planning, organizing and managing the entire Order to Cash process. As such, you will have the opportunity to work closely together with various departments and locations in the company as well as interact with our customers from all over the world. A key component of the role will be helping to optimize Order to Cash processes that impact the entire organization.
- Coordinate the creation and booking of sales invoices and credit notes
- Process incoming payments and clarify discrepancies with customers
- Perform receivables management and customer dunning
- Support the month-end close and reporting process for revenue and receivables
- Participate in the optimization of finance processes across departments and entities
- Create analytical insights and reports for Management on an ad-hoc basis
What you have:
- Analytical mindset with a desire to fulfil tasks in a detail-oriented way
- Outgoing personality, and fast learner who enjoys proactively tackling problems
- A relevant bachelor degree, or higher, and 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of general accounting principles and comfortability with standard month-end close procedures such as balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- The ability to communicate with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- Experience working with common ERP & billing systems - experience with Zuora and/or Netsuite is preferred but not required
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills - company language is English
What we offer:
- Deep and varied experience working in a modern and fast paced company with an international focus and the opportunity to develop a diverse set of finance and accounting skills
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open, informal and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours, excellent remuneration and social benefits package
Falcon.io is a software company providing a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We are a maturing company that's not small anymore. As we have continued our rapid growth we have successfully retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a high growth company is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.