Pre-Sales Engineer / Commercial Analyst
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer / Commercial Analyst to join our Commercial Operations team here in Copenhagen.
The Commercial Operations team provides the tooling infrastructure for the whole business to work seamlessly, collecting data to continuously get better in every commercial aspect, and leads all cross-department change management projects.
Your first challenge will be to own our RFP process, ensuring that our RFP responses are timely and of high quality, while also improving the process and system we use. A good understanding of our platform, and how we sell, will be essential to learn quickly.
You have a background and education in either a technical or a business field (ideally a combination) and love to understand how a business works. Technically minded you are equally at ease talking to software engineers as with the sales team. As well as being inwardly focused on how we work as a team, you also have a customer mindset and a keen understanding of how our product and services meet customer needs.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for 1-2 key commercial processes, starting with the RFP process. You will work with stakeholders across the company to ensure we have quality, on-time deliverables
- Act as the bridge between the Commercial teams and our Product teams
- Actively look for opportunities to improve our commercial and related processes, either through automation or process improvements
- Implement agreed changes, working closely with stakeholders across the business
- Use data (financial, systems and process data) to understand the underlying business, identifying areas for improvement and measuring the success of changes
What you have:
- Degree qualified in either a business or technical field (or both)
- 2+ years experience in a related role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Customer focused
- Love understanding systems and how things work
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organisation
- Passionate about innovation and improvements
- Proactive mindset and a love of learning
- Analyst mindset - business, technical or data analyst (or a combination of all 3!)
- Excellent English is a must (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like Friday bar, team and company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.