Falcon.io is looking for an Account Manager with a specific focus of maintaining and developing our existing global accounts. You will join a team of Account Managers who are managing their own client portfolios (including renewal negotiation and upselling) with a strong emphasis on forging long-term relationships in close collaboration with our Customer Experience and Sales Teams. You will report to the manager of account management who has the overall responsibility of leading our Account Management team.
What you'll do:
- Identify and drive potential growth areas with existing clients
- Retain your own portfolio of clients in coordination with the rest of the Sales and CX team
- Ensure a top notch customer experience for existing clients by understanding their business objectives and aligning them with platform functionality
- Advise existing clients on best practices that will drive ROI
- Maintain constant contact from initial onboarding process through negotiation of renewal
What you have:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of clients from C-Level to operational employees
- Demonstrated business acumen/ able to quickly understand structure and value drivers across diverse industries and markets
- Experience in SaaS Account Management
- Outstanding phone etiquette with ability to quickly forge professional relationships
- Knowledge and proficiency of Social Media and Web 2.0
- Fluent in written and spoken English and fluency German or a Scandinavian language would be a bonus, though not essential.
- A Scandinavian language is a plus
What we Offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen, the startup hub of Northern Europe
- Game room with fussball, ping pong and VR
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.