Customer Success and Support Advisor
We just started our new adventure in Melbourne and we are looking for a hybrid role combining Customer Support and Customer Success. The right candidate will support the APAC markets and make sure that our customers get state of the art support.
The Support Team at Falcon.io is part of the Customer Experience team and is comprised of dedicated and passionate people, who take pride in going the extra mile in order to deliver outstanding service to our diverse and highly interactive customer base.
Our Customer Success team focuses on securing healthy long-term adoption of customers through stellar customer support, training, follow-ups, and additional check-ins. You are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers.
Note: Your training program will require 3 weeks in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Must be willing to travel for this time.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during and post-implementation of Falcon.io, over email, chat, and face to face meetings
- Take ownership and escalate support cases based on severity levels and associated business risk assessments
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption and show how to leverage features and new releases
- Understand the customer needs and link them to workflows in our products
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities
- Help strategize with the customer at key stages of the lifecycle on how to optimize their use of the product, ensuring ROI
- Partner with internal Falcon.io stakeholders (account managers and strategy advisors) to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
What you have
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge to deliver valuable advice and strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- The ability to quickly assess a situation and create a sense of urgency for rapid resolution
- Interest in working in a small but growing team, embracing the start-up culture that’s engrained in this company
- Ability to work independently, with the Head Office and other team members based in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sofia, Budapest, and New York
- Experience with effectively communicating to all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Engagement - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge!
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- Technical support experience is not necessary but customer service experience is preferred
- Comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable and he drive to steer customers to succeed with a data-driven approach
What we offer
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible working hours
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.