We are excited to be seeking a Vice President of Marketing for our growing global operations.
Our diverse global 1500 client portfolio includes Carlsberg, Toyota, William Grant & Sons, Momondo, Panasonic, Coca-Cola, and many more. With 6 offices, +270 employees and over 50 nationalities, we value perspective over experience and work hard to fulfil our customer's needs.
Now we are looking for someone who loves marketing, has an ambitious vision, and the leadership skills to empower and scale our marketing department even further.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for defining and implementing short and long-term marketing activities with strategic and financial objectives.
You will be kicking off 2019 by expanding the organization and increasing marketing attributed revenue by 30-40%. In the longer term, you will be part of expanding the business into new markets and segments, as well as having a strong influence on Falcon.io’s direction.
The ideal candidate will enable our team to scale demand generation with a data-first mindset, yet maintain a cohesive, and Falcon-aligned brand experience throughout the buyer journey. You hold strong leadership skills and always lead by example. You possess high standards and can enable teams to execute across all marketing disciplines.
You will lead the department in its continued journey to build Falcon.io´s unique story through product marketing, positioning, creative direction, and, first and foremost, ensure it will be executed effectively.
The VP of Marketing will report to the COO and have an important role in the leadership team.
Preferably you have experience from a VC backed SaaS environment. You could also come from an entrepreneurial e-commerce marketing position.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute our global go-to-market plan with a focus on strategic and financial objectives (grow inbound leads, MQLs and set growth targets for marketing contributed new MRR).
- Support and lead the team in creative campaigns with a systematic mindset to steer and optimize our M-CAC.
- Own the execution on all marketing touchpoints, including but not limited to: demand generation, brand, PR, and content.
- Continue building Falcon.io´s unique story through product marketing, positioning and creative direction, and ensure it will be executed effectively.
- Generate quantifiable objectives to measure departmental and individual results
- Own the marketing budget and possess the ability to pivot quickly if necessary -- always being able to change your strategy and tactics if you see an unsatisfactory performance.
What you have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- 6+ years of marketing leadership experience, you can effectively lead a department of 25+ marketers
- Proven track record of:
- demand generation and systems such as MA, PPC, Website, and landing page tactics
- PR, storytelling, copywriting and social media
- events across the customer journey: external, meet-ups and own
- reaching growth targets. We are curious to know what you did that made a significant difference in your current and previous roles.
- You like your numbers, but more importantly, you love turning data into meaningful actions that drive a passionate team and create business value
- Understanding of the opportunities and challenges at hand for all managers you manage, meaning you can support and help them deliver their targets.
What we offer:
- An open, informal and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like Friday bar, team and company outings and more
The position is located in the most livable city in the world Copenhagen, Denmark. Some travel is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Melbourne, Budapest, and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.