Inside Sales Associate - New York
New York, US
Inside Sales Associates play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. They are responsible for reaching out to potential clients - via cold calls, emails and social channels - to learn their current pain points and sell the Falcon.io solution. Our most successful team members are numbers driven, self motivated, team players who will go the distance to close the deal.
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads
- Identify points of contact and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for our Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Keep up to date on the latest Falcon.io product offerings
- Track activity in our CRM
- Stay current on industry news
- 6 months of experience selling SaaS software, 1 year of outbound cold calling, or business development experience in an alternate industry
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to keep plugging away even after a series of “Nos”
- Familiarity working in a quota driven environment
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission
- Catered lunch, drinks and snacks daily
- Individual health insurance covered 100% by Falcon
- Dental and vision insurance
- Commuter and flex spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Apple Macbook
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Social activities such as “Friday Bars” and team building events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.