Sales Development Representative NYC
New York, US
Sales Development Representatives play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team. The role focuses on prospecting new clients within the US and Canada. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and sell the Falcon.io solution. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self motivated, hard working, and a team player!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
What you'll do:
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Be the face of Falcon.io, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No lanes, if you find a prospective client, reach out to them! No territories - unlimited opportunities!
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determinationAbility to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission
- Apple Macbook
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Gym on site
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.