HR Business Partner
For our office in Copenhagen, Falcon.io is looking for an Employee Success Partner (traditionally called HRBP) to join our People & Culture team.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in New York, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. With 270 employees and growing we are not a startup anymore, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at this type of company is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
We are a team of seven highly motivated and ambitious Falconeers in People & Culture, who work closely together to achieve our goals and objectives and have fun doing it!
Our new Employee Success Partner should have experience in all of the functional areas of human resources.
You believe that the strategic decisions in People & Culture should closely align with and depend on the business goals and needs of the organisation. You thrive in fast-moving environments with all the opportunities and challenges it brings. You are comfortable working independently as an HRBP on a daily basis, whilst also as part of a global People & Culture team, driving company wide processes and projects.
Additionally, you feel very comfortable working in a young, extremely ambitious and informal setting.
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationships with line managers and employees alike to ensure effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes and provide daily HR guidance.
- Supporting and facilitating global HR cycle activities, such as: onboarding, talent development, leadership training, employee lifecycle feedback, engagement efforts, recognition program, organisational development, and workforce planning
- Ensure local HR policies, procedures and processes are known, understood, and applied where necessary
- Analyse trends and metrics with the People & Culture team
- Participate in ad hoc projects across the People & Culture team
What you have:
- One to three years full-time experience working as a HR Business Partner / Generalist and/or a degree within a relevant field combined with student work experience in HR
- A good understanding of all functional areas of human resources
- Ability to build strong partnerships and communicate effectively across the wider organisation
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Broad knowledge of Danish labor law, policies and systems. Knowledge of United States, Hungarian or German labor law is considered an advantage but is not a requirement
- Preferably experienced working in a hyper-growth and/or multinational EMEA Headquartered company
- Fluency in English is required
- You have high integrity and a strong work ethic
- You are a team player and have a positive and proactive mindset
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Following own projects end-to-end
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Pension and health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Working at a central location opposite Tivoli in Copenhagen
- Catered lunch and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- Regular social events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Melbourne, and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.