Talent Attraction Specialist
Our People Operations team is excited to be searching for a new Talent Attraction Specialist in Copenhagen! We are a small team of 8 within People & Culture, based in CPH and SOF. Your main tasks will be to own end-end recruitment within CX and Marketing, and help with other departments when needed. You will have ownership of strategy to planning, sourcing quality talent, managing the pipeline and executing on and negotiating offers and hires across the organisation, in the EMEA and APAC offices.
Alongside this, we also would like someone who can be a proactive member of the team at improving existing processes, coming up with new ideas and getting involved in employer branding and events projects.
We’re looking for someone organised and efficient, experienced in full-cycle recruitment (including sourcing), who will be a fun and sociable part of the team! As you will be communicating daily with candidates, hiring managers, senior management and external partners, we need someone with extraordinary communication and stakeholder management skills. You will report to the Talent Attraction Manager.
What you'll do:
- Put candidate experience first and foremost, delivering a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview
- Hold effective screening calls to evaluate skill levels as well as culture fit
- Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over your projects and candidate pipelines to effectively bring the best sales talent into Falcon
- Help us continuously improve and build scalable recruiting programs and processes that deliver amazing outcomes for both candidates and hiring managers alike
- Be a passionate advocate of Falcon. Articulate our value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to closing candidates
- Build strong relationships with each of the Hiring Managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategise how best to build their teams
- Manage the advertising of open roles and leverage relevant, varied and creative channels to attract inbound candidate interest
- Explore innovative ways to build our employer brand, including hosting, attending and sponsoring meet-ups and on-site events
- Provide regular, data-driven updates to leadership on recruiting progress and KPIs
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews, and promptly provide feedback to candidates and Hiring Managers
- Evaluate skill level and manage offer process, including offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines
What you have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in recruitment, preferably internal at a SaaS company or in the tech industry
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System – Lever experience a plus)
- Experience running a structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Passion about candidate experience, and driven to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changeable, team-oriented environment
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies
- Supremely organised, with strong attention to detail, but also able to innovate and be flexible as the needs of the business evolve
- Energetic, friendly, and fun with a positive and magnetic personality
- Data-driven and KPI focused on the short-term, as well as innovating on and devising long-term strategy
What we offer:
- Open, informal, friendly and multinational working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Competitive compensation, with pension and health insurance
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
- Game room with foosball, ping pong and VR
- Regular social events, team specific and company wide
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.