We are looking for an Art Director for our Marketing team in Copenhagen!
Do you want to drive the evolution of our visual brand identity? We’re looking for an Art Director experienced with design in the field of digital marketing. The role involves both managing people and processes, and being hands on with your own design projects. As a person you inspire those around you and will challenge our visual brand identity to contribute to our company goals.
We are a maturing startup that’s not small anymore, and we are still growing, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
Our creative team consist of developers and a designer that consistently supports the marketing department and company. As a team, the core areas we contribute to are paid advertising, email, and web - all something you have experience with from initial idea to implementation.
What you'll do:
- Manage and evolve the overall aspect of Falcon’s brand identity
- Manage the creative & web team to ensure timely and high quality delivery
- Maintain & develop creative processes
- Lead and develop creative for email and web
- Build a strong collaboration both within marketing and across departments
What you have:
- Experience with digital marketing; in particular web, email, and paid advertising
- A knack for structure and project management
- Fluency in Adobe CC programs (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience with managing people either as direct reports or as an informal leader
- Preferably experience from an ad agency or SaaS company
- Experience with Keynote/Powerpoint is a plus
What you'll get:
- A multinational, open and informal work environment
- High level of responsibility, room for experimentation
- Pension and health insurance
- Healthy lunch and drinks
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
- Friday bars, social events, and a game room with VR, ping pong and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.