Sales Development Representative Nordics & Benelux
Falcon.io is looking for a Swedish/Flemish/Dutch speaking Sales Development Representative in Copenhagen, focusing on the Nordic & Benelux markets!
We are a maturing startup that's not small anymore, and we are still growing, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
As a Sales Development Representative on the Nordic market, you are a driven, passionate, team player who is excited about using your social media knowledge to attract potential clients, and engaging decision makers and influencers over the phone. You're excited by the prospect of representing one of the top preferred social media management tools, and want to become an expert on the Falcon product, helping clients all around the world.
What you have:
- Engage with prospective clients through outbound calls and social media channels
- Maintain a healthy pipeline coverage
- Collaborate with Account Executives to determine a strategy for generating opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly new business targets
- Create profiles for inbound and outbound leads - map organizational structure, identify new contacts & key business issues
- Track and document prospecting activities (e.g. opportunity qualification) in our CRM
What we are looking for:
- Ability to effectively communicate an enterprise level solution
- Fluency in English, and a native speaker in either a Scandinavian language or Dutch
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role is an advantage
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- Pension and health insurance
- Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- A thorough on-boarding programme and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- Tons of responsibility and excellent career prospects
- Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Friday bars and other regular social events
- Nice and central location in Copenhagen (Rooftop BBQs and Summer lunch-break swims guaranteed)
- Fussball, ping pong, and air hockey tables & a VR!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.