Customer Success Manager
New York, US
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our team in New York!
As a Customer Success Manager, you are focused on securing healthy long-term adoption among your assigned portfolio of customers through training, follow-ups and additional check-ins. You are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers.
What You'll do
- Own the customer relationship, post-sale through to renewal
- Serve as the primary point of contact during onboarding through and post-implementation
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Help customers leverage the product for business success
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
What you have
- English to a native fluency level but other languages are a plus
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion to help customers
- Outstanding consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading)
- Strong relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge
- Solid organizational skills (project management, milestone completion)
- Comfortable with working towards set targets (goal-driven, accountable)The drive to steer customers to succeed (taking a data-driven approach)
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge to deliver valuable advice
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.