Senior Product Designer - Budapest
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team in Budapest!
Do you want a key role in establishing a design thinking culture in our Budapest office? Are you ready to facilitate workshops, conduct user research and drive the discovery process together with a Product Manager? And, can you turn discovery insights into great product designs? If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
We need a senior Product Designer (UX/UI) with a lot of drive and enough authority to be Falcon’s first designer in Budapest. You will however not be on your own! Aside from the great local team of 15 PMs and developers, you will also be part of the 13-people design team located in Copenhagen and Sofia. We intend to hire more designers in Budapest in future and you will play a key role in this growth.
What you'll do:
- Take on the senior role and help your design peers to constantly develop as individuals and as a team
- Work with design challenges from beginning to end: research, ideation and prototyping to the overall user experience and actual interface design
- Locate and challenge assumptions, involve stakeholders to broaden the perspective and validate with customers
- Facilitate design workshops in collaborations with PMs and engineers
- Focus on improving existing products, adding new features, and solving new problems
- Know your way around research techniques and how to pull meaningful insights through qualitative and quantitative research
- Be a part of the broader design team and actively participating in critique sessions, team huddles, various events etc.
What you have:
- Experience in owning the full cycle of the product design process
- UI design experience preferably from doing web Apps
- Excellent skills in creating high-fidelity prototypes using Invision, Principle, Code or similar
- UX design skills ranging from user research, customer interviews and user testing
- Hands on with common research techniques and the ability to define project scopes
- Familiarity with modern design patterns
- Excellent communicator of your designs and your rationale behind your proposals
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self driven, autonomous work attitude, but also a collaborative team player
What we offer:
- Open and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours
- High level of responsibility & autonomy
- Newest technologies, room for experimentation
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.