Frontend Engineer - Budapest
As a Falcon Frontend Software Engineer, you will help build, scale and improve the frontend of a fast growing Customer Experience platform. You will aid us in building a real-time, scalable, stable platform serving thousands of clients in a reliable, consistent and performant manner.
You will be using new technologies, to solve hard problems in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with your colleagues (Frontend designers, Product designers, Backend engineers and SREs) to grow together.
Please note that this position is based in our R&D office in Budapest.
What you have
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as AngularJS. Angular2+ is a plus.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack.
- Practical experience with Typescript and Redux would be desirable, though not required.
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Mocha) and end-to-end testing is desirable.
- Excellent skills in communication & teamwork.
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
What you'll do
- Help build the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day
- Supporting our Platform team and develop the core of the web application
- Enable the product teams to focus on feature development
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Proactively share and debate best practices with your peers
What we offer
- An open and informal work environment.
- Flexible working hours:- work-life balance is essential for us.
- High level of responsibility & autonomy.
- We encourage self-development via conferences & company online courses.
- Newest technologies, room for experimentation.
- Social Events such as Friday bars and Company outings.
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we offices in 6 different locations with 3 main offices (Copenhagen, Budapest & Sofia) dedicated to the R&D development. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For further queries and information please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org