Customer Support Representative
New York, US
We are looking for a support representative to join our team here at Falcon!
The Support Team at Falcon.io is a part of the Customer Engagement team and is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our diverse customer base.
Being a Support Agent means providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the continuous improvement of the Falcon.io platform. You will be in direct contact with our customers on a daily basis and work closely with our Customer Success and R&D teams. We are looking for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, and also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
- Provide outstanding service to our customers via prompt and value-adding interactions over phone, email and chat
- Take ownership of support tickets and be responsible for funneling them through all process stages until a resolution has been reached
- Maintain an overview of submitted cases to R&D, and flag internal SLA breaches
- Escalate support cases based on severity levels and associated business risk assessments
- Be an expert on Falcon.io product and features as they are launched and engage in feature tests
- Update internal knowledge base with new relevant insights in order to enhance knowledge sharing across all support team members
- Upon need, train new members of the support team
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience, preferably B2B, working with SaaS or subscription products
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom and Targetprocess is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- You are a born ‘detective’ and love paying attention to details
- Able to effectively communicate with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Engagement - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge!
- You thrive on responsibility
- You are proactive, open and enjoy being involved with multiple tasks at the same time
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills. Bonus: French, Spanish
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Catered lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Individual health insurance covered 100% by Falcon.io
- Dental, commuter benefits and flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Apple hardware (MacBook and iPhone)
- Regular social activities such as “Friday Bars” and team building events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.