Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our team in Copenhagen!
We are a maturing startup that's not small anymore, and we are still growing, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Own the customer relationship post-sale through to renewal
- Serve as the primary point of contact during and post-implementation
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Help customers leverage the product for business success
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
What you have:
- English and Danish to a native fluency level
- Customer-centric mindset
- Outstanding consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading)
- Strong relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detailed product knowledge
- Solid organisational skills (project management, milestone completion)
- Good technical knowledge
- Comfortable with working towards set targets (goal-driven, accountable)
- A passion to help customers
- the drive to steer customers to succeed (taking a data-driven approach)
- the knowledge of product and industry to deliver valuable advice
- Other European languages a plus
What you'll get:
- A multinational, open and informal work environment
- High level of responsibility, room for experimentation
- Pension and health insurance
- Healthy lunch and drinks
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
- Friday bars and other social events
- Ping pong, fussball and air hockey tables, and a VR room
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.