As an Office manager you’ll organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. You’ll work with a variety of administrative tasks across the departments, making office supplies arrangements, groceries & drinks orders, greeting visitors and providing support to our employees. You will be managing a team of 3 part-time office assistants.
All in all you should be able to ensure that the office is running smoothly and be driven, service-minded and a team player at heart.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the Copenhagen office, making sure that everything runs smoothly in the office, including yearly assessments, fire security, keeping the office neat and tidy, helping out with events and team buildings, etc
- Ensure that employees follow company guidelines & policies regarding office management
- Participate in onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Manage relationships with suppliers and services, reviewing deals and negotiating where necessary, plus managing phone & internet subscriptions
- Keep an overview of the office management budget and work towards smart spending
- Responsible for expense management, ensuring required documentation and uploads are done in a timely manner
- Welcome visitors, support employees with the Falcon.io travel booking tool & organize business meetings
- Support the office management & Internal IT team across the offices when required
- Ensure security standards are met and all business critical office management tools are up to date
What you have:
- English to a native fluency level but other languages are a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Great communication skills and experience with Apple products
- Service-minded approach with a passion for helping your colleagues
- The ability to keep an overview of budgets, multiple tasks and the office
What we offer:
- Open, informal and international working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.